Monday, December 15, 2014

I am happy to know that a lot of people so far had "Favorited" my store, but even so, I have not had NO SALES at all, and that is so Sad and depressing!!!  Holidays!! and No even One Sale! It is very disappointed and really puts me down!  Specially when I know a lot of the contacts I have or people who have visited my store are buying stuff already elsewhere for more money, and items that are not as special as the ones Unique and Handmade Stores sell like mine.  Really Really Sad!

I feel sometimes that people these days have lost the taste for Handmade Items, which are the best, because are made by families with love, patience, care and time which makes every item one of the kind.
 https://www.etsy.com/listing/215200790/sparkly-glitter-filled-glass-bottle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! If you Like what you see, please comment, share thoughts and Visit our other Links! We will Love to see your comments here!!! Always write nice please! Thank you! Subscribe too please!!