Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Depression can kill. Please always have time to check on your love ones, your friends and people close to you. A simple "Hello, How are you doing?" can make a person feel special, feel that is someone there who cares. Do not let someone get so down into depression without you notice it, by the time you may realize that person is depressed, it can be too late. I know how it feels to lose somebody due to depression, but I know I did the best I could to be there for that person, buts still I wish I have done more, but time went by, and by the time I realized how bad it was, it was too late. Please save a life, just care a little more even if that person pushes you away, insist, be persistent, be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! If you Like what you see, please comment, share thoughts and Visit our other Links! We will Love to see your comments here!!! Always write nice please! Thank you! Subscribe too please!!