Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Store Is A Dream Come True! Just For U!

My Store is A Dream Come True!



A few years ago, I found myself getting all type of Unique Jewelry or stuff for myself, and I though, Why Not Give Others This Opportunity As Well? and then, my dream started. I always wanted to have an store where I can sell these type of items for Unique People Like U!

I love to get cute, unique, vintage, and/or beautiful items, jewelry or beads when I have a chance to go to garage sales, or nice little stores. 

For me, each person is unique. There is no one like us in the world, so Why not to wear jewelry or have an item as unique as we are? 

Sometimes I add an unique bead or touch to items or jewelry I get to give to that item or piece of jewelry, the Special and Unique look that the person who will wear it or have it: Deserves!!!!!.....Making each item or piece of jewelry one of a kind, because that special and unique touch will not be found on any other item or piece of jewelry in the world because it was put there just for you. Unique look for a Unique U!